Friday, December 11, 2009

Thoughts on Last Night's Presentation

Well, folks, I presented my paper last night. I think it went quite well. I got lots of positive feedback, so that's a good sign. I wish I had taken a different approach to the project, though. In the future, I'll probably be more creative as opposed to focusing so much on doing straight-up research. Still, I think this endeavor was successful overall. Anyway, last night was also the final class of the semester at EIU. I still have to get through finals week at work. I've got to finish up students in the Flex-op (independent study) reading and English class, and I will give my communications final on Tuesday morning. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to celebrating the holidays this year and getting a little R&R.

No comments: