Monday, December 28, 2009

More Crazy, Strange Stuff

Okay, I've some more characteristically weird Ashleyverse news for y'all today. A few days ago, in my favorite-things-for-2009 post, I mentioned that I'm doing Yahoo! Personals. Well, I've gotten lots of "winks" on the site, and some of the guys seem alright and basically attractive. The problem? Most of them either live far, far away and/or have employment (read: a general lack thereof) issues and/or crazy, strange living situations. Worse, many of my "matches" appear to be, um, sort of anti-social and not too terribly concerned with pursuing education and making a sustainable living. Arghh... dating is so frustrating!!! I swear, for some bizarro reason, I'm a total weirdo magnet. What's up with that?! Anyway, I'm going to keep trying, and maybe I'll get it right someday. Better yet, perhaps I'll meet Mr. Right the old-fashioned way at school. That would be great, since a guy I would meet at school would more than likely be much more compatible with me than some random yahoo I met on the Internet. Plus, I prefer face-to-face communication. (Yeah, I'm soooo strange. LOL!) Hopefully, I'll find a that special freak among many, who, like me, actually values relationships, education, work, and real communication. I'll keep y'all posted as things continue to develop in regards to this endeavor. Peace!

No comments: