Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Return to the Ashleyverse

For the past several days, I've been posting various lists and other fun stuff on here. Well, I've decided to update y'all on various Ashleyverse happenings this afternoon. First off, I taught all day and am sort of tired right now. Secondly, I'm getting ready to watch A Thief in the Night again in order to finalize the details of my part of that Libertine adaptation presentation that will take place in class Thursday night. (I'll be so glad when that's over!) In additon, I'm beginning my preliminary research for my big project that's due at the end of the semester. I'm going to write about the failed political conspiracy plot/coup in Venice Preserved. Again, I'll be happy to get that thing taken care of. Finally, I'm waiting to hear whether I got the grad assistantship or not. (Dang, I'm on pins and needles atm.) As always, I'll let y'all know as soon as I get word. Alright, I've gotta start studying. Namaste, ya'll!

No comments: