Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year/Decade!!!

Well, folks, it's officially 2010 and the beginning of a whole new decade. As I've said before, I have high hopes. Based on all the news stories I've heard and read, I'm not alone in expressing this sentiment. Anyway, I had a very nice New Year's Eve last night (read: very peaceful and quiet; perhaps this is a sign of things to come). I had a couple beers and vicariously watched the ball drop in Times Square, courtesy of ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve w/Carson Daly. BTW, did any of y'all see Green Day's live-from-L.A. performance of "21 Guns"? Simply amazing! Alright, I hope everyone else out there is enjoying a lovely New Year's Day 2010, and I'll talk to y'all later. Peace and good vibes during this year and every year to come.

No comments: