Friday, January 22, 2010

The Friday Afternoon Post, Jan. 22, 2010, Edition

Well, folks, it's another January-ish Friday afternoon. There's not a whole lot going in the Ashleyverse atm, except for that I taught communications today and attended the annual staff meeting. (Yeah, remember when I said I was so happy that said staff meeting was cancelled due to inclement weather? Well, I spoke too soon, for it was rescheduled for today.) Anyway, the other "big news" is that it's my sister's 22nd birthday. So, happy b'day, Sis! Oh, BTW, I attended an informational meeting regarding my Eurotrip last night. I'm just counting down the weeks until the end of the semester. Okay, that's all I've got for y'all right now. Believe it or not, I'm really tired and, yes, speechless. (It happens occasionally in the Ashleyverse.)

No comments: