Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!!!

Howdy, folks! Yes, today is my dad, David Len Waggoner's, 56th birthday. Born on Jan. 5, 1954, in Lawrenceville, Ill.-- a very small town-- he was, interestingly enough, the New Year's baby. (Many in the family lovingly joke that the early fame and notoriety went to his head. LOL!). So, happy birthday, Big Daddy!!! Love ya! That's really all I have to say today, since there's really nothing else that special going on in the Ashleyverse atm. The only thing I can currently think of is that it's exceptionally freakin' cold in my lil' neck of the woods this afternoon, and we're expecting a snowstorm sometime tomorrow (yuck! I despise winter with a passion!). Alright, y'all take care, keep warm, and peace out until next time.

No comments: