Sunday, January 24, 2010

This, That, & the Other

Wow! So much going on in the world atm, so little time! To begin, there's tons of current crazy happenings in the political world, which I'll discuss right here at length later this week. Also, in the pop culture, it appears that-- according to an article in the latest issue of In Touch Weekly (a trashloid guilty pleasure that I indulge in occasionally)-- Britney Spears is cracking up again. That's pretty dang tragic (if true), since she seemed to be on the verge of a major comeback. Besides, I actually like some of the songs off the Circus album (um... excuse me, kids, CD!). I hope this doesn't turn into another Michael Jackson scenario. Finally, in Ashleyverse news, there's some rather exciting and, uh, decidedly more substantive things going on. I'm finalizing my Eurotrip plans and figuring out more ways to do my part to help Haiti. (Note(s) to self: get passport this week; have students make copious amounts of virtual rice on freerice.com.) So, anywho, y'all enjoy the rest of this weekend, and peace out until next time.

No comments: