Sunday, January 10, 2010

Op-Ed Concept Update

Alright, in yesterday's post, I mentioned that I'm working on my latest op-ed, which I hope to have published within the next couple weeks. Well, I'm currently in the process of mulling over possible concepts for the subject matter of the would-be editorial. While it will definitely cover some aspect of the Obama presidency, I still have no idea as to exactly what I'll write about this time. I'm debating whether to discuss foreign or domestic affairs or a combination of both. Either way, I'm going to have to do lots of research in order to make the piece as credible and professional a source as possible. Therefore, I need to get started on getting this thing from the notebook to the op-ed page. As always, I will display the finished product here for my readers' perusal, entertainment, and possible enlightenment (LOL!).

No comments: