Friday, August 21, 2009

Reality Round-Up

Well, folks, it appears that Octomom is at it again. She has a new "reality" TV series on FOX. Why am I not surprised? Of course, Octomom had to criticize Jon and Kate Gosselin. (I won't even touch that one!) That's a messed up scene, to say the least. On a positive note, life in the Ashleyverse is about to get crazy in a good way. I learned just a couple hours ago that I will indeed be teaching communications on Tuesday and Thursday mornings this fall. Of course, my class at EIU is on Thursday evenings. I'm also going to be doing some tutoring and-- hopefully-- radio station work on the side. And, since all work and no play makes Ashley a dull girl, I plan on resuming my Thursday night coffeeshop performances at open-mic nights after class on Thursdays. I'll be sure to alert y'all to any new material as concepts develop.

No comments: