Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Final" Celebration

Well, folks, I had my Romanticism final this evening. It was so nervewracking! It was a two-part deal: half trivia (which I'm pretty sure I aced) and half passage/quote identification (jury's still out on that one), respectively. I'm a little ticked at Dr. K right now. You see, he only gave us an hour and 15 mins. (half a normal class period) to complete the sucker. That's why I'm feeling a little iffy about the second part of the test. Dr. K is going to grade it on a Bell curve, though. All things considered, this was a successful endeavor. I think I'm going to end up with a B for my final grade. There's a remote chance I could pull an A, but I'll settle for a B. After all, this is grad school. Anyway, I'm celebrating the occasion by nuking a Stouffer's lasagna in the microwave. Yum! Yum! I also bought a bottle of Jacob's Creek Merlot-- Vintage 2007. For dessert, I've got my fave guilty pleasure-- Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream. Overall, I'm proud of myself. I deserve a little bit of pure, Bacchanellian happiness.

No comments: