Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Breaking News (And a Little Side Note)

Alright, faithful readers, here's the breaking news: In addition to teaching communications, I've also been asked to teach as opposed to merely tutor the remedial reading and English classes. For some reason, I'm feeling responsibility encroaching upon me. LOL! Seriously, though, I'm really excited about this.
Now for the little side note: I was cruising the pages of IMDb.com (the coolest site ever!) and discovered that today is the 60th birthday of John Savage-- whom I and many others consider to be one of the most underrated actors on the planet. I think I'm going to honor this "occasion" tonight by watching The Deer Hunter (1978) and Inside Moves (1980)-- Savage's two best-known films, which I've previously discussed in the Ashleyverse and cannot recommend highly enough.

No comments: