Sunday, February 21, 2010

An Extra Helping of Meet the Press-- Ashleyverse Style

Hello, everybody! Welcome to a very brief edition of Meet the Press-- Ashleyverse Style. I say "very brief," because I'm currently in the throes of working on my research and proposal for my symposium paper that I have to write and present in my literary criticism and theory class (don't even ask!). Anyway, the big political news atm is that President Obama is now looking outside of Congress for help in getting health-care legislation passed. All I have to say is: 'What's the big hold-up?!' Secondly, the Marjah offensive in Afghanistan has entered its second week. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the Repubs continue to make big ole fools of themselves. Well, that's all for now, folks, as I have to get back to "work." More info on these and other topics forthcoming in focused posts later on this week. Stay tuned!

No comments: