Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scary Travels

In yesterday's post, I talked about wanting to travel and how I enjoy watching the Travel Channel and want to actually visit all the places I see on those shows. Well, since it's almost Halloween, my fave cable channel has been airing lots of programs about haunted places, such as Weird Travels, Haunted Hotels, Most Haunted, Ghost Adventures, Mysterious Journeys, and installments of the Haunted America series. Anyway, I did some research for today's post and came across a Web site called SixWise.com that had a list of the 10 Most Haunted Places in America. (Link: http://www.sixwise.com/newsletter/06/10/18/the-10-most-haunted-places-in-america.htm) Listed spooky sites include the Old Slave House (Old Hickory) in Junction, Illinois, and the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, Louisiana. To find out more about these and the eight other scariest places in the U.S., simply click on the link above and dare to be scared. I definitely plan on visiting all 10 places someday and, of course, blogging about my experiences. Stay tuned!

No comments: