Monday, October 19, 2009

My Official "Balloon Boy" Rant

Alright, I know there's waayy more important stuff going on out there, but I just had to use this time to comment on the "Balloon Boy" saga. That is, to quote one of my dearest BFFs, "a big bottle of crazy sauce." I actually saw part of the Heene family's Wife Swap (ABC) episode. I was rushing around getting ready for work, but what I witnessed was highly disturbing, to say the least. The husband is a quasi-intellectual loser, who keeps his perfect little Asian wifey subservient to him. (Sorry, but it seems to me that a lot of hyper-egotistical white males prefer submissive Asian women. Just an observation.) The Heenes' three beautiful, precious sons are grossly exploited pawns in their self-involved parents' sicko charade of a marriage. Again, that's just an observation. (Methinks that tomorrow I shall return to blogging about decidedly more substantive things.)

No comments: