Saturday, September 26, 2009

You can take the girl out of Texas...

Right now I'm vegging out and watching Dances with Wolves (1990) on AMC. Dang! Kevin Costner was actually pretty hot back in the day. Anyway, for some strange reason, I've really been into Western epics lately. It must be some sort of childhood nostalgia and/or psychological thing. Even though my life is changing in the form of taking on more adult responsibilities, I sometimes find myself longing for the simple pleasures of childhood, including vegging out and watching Western epics, which is something my family did a lot of on weekends when I was growing up in Texas. Besides, it's really quite interesting to watch all those movies with older eyes. So, that's my big psychological discovery/connection for this weekend. Talk to y'all later!

No comments: