Friday, September 25, 2009

More Creative, Positive Things

Well, folks, I submitted my grad assistantship application online yesterday. Like I've said before, I think I've got a pretty decent chance of landing the gig. The other big news is that I may be going on a little Eurotrip next summer. I'm going to an informational meeting about EIU's study abroad program on Thurs., Oct. 1 before class to find out about a trip to England. When I get further details about it, I'll definitely share my findings with y'all.
As I've mentioned previously this week, I'm trying to feel fall-ish. I took a long walk this afternoon in order to try to get into the mood. There was a hint of fall in the air, but it still feels summery and quite humid in my lil' neck of the woods atm. As I was walking, I got sweatier than a Louisiana Fourth of July, and my hairdo got as big as Texas and curlier than the consonants in "Mississippi." LOL! Oh, well, fall will get here soon enough I reckon. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy all the creative, positive things that are going on.

No comments: