Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yay! Fall is here.

Well, folks, fall finally made its way to the Ashleyverse yesterday. We had a big ole thunderstorm, and the temp cooled down drastically. Needless to say, I'm very happy about this and am ready to usher in a bountiful harvest of creativity. Speaking of creativity, I've got a whole bunch of ideas and concepts going through my mind atm that I hope to parlay into posts during the coming weeks. I hope y'all will stay tuned in order to check 'em out. Once again, yay for fall!
Oh, BTW-- completely non-sequitur question here-- did y'all happen to watch the season premier of SNL last night? Megan Fox proved to be a rather lame hostess, and the new gal "accidentally" dropped the f-bomb. Honestly, I wasn't uber-excited about the show and just tuned in to see U2. Apparently, the FCC is way more excited about the show than most viewers were. It's a good bet we won't hear the end of this one anytime soon.

No comments: