Saturday, May 30, 2009

Early Summer Saturday Adventure

The reason I'm posting so dang early this morning is that I'm getting ready to head to Holiday World and Splashin' Safari, twin theme parks in Santa Claus, Indiana, with my BFF, Jennifer. (I received two tickets as "perks" from my job at the radio station.) Therefore, I don't have time to write a whole lot. I will, however, leave y'all with this-- the title of, teaser for, and link to my latest Suite101 article.
Title: "The Sioux Uprising of 1862: Another Major Event That Occurred During the Lincoln Presidency"
Teaser: Abraham Lincoln's presidency is defined largely by the Civil War. However, another event occurred during these years that influenced President Lincoln's policies...
Link: http://www.suite101.com/writer_articles.cfm/obamagirl08
Enjoy!

No comments: