Friday, June 5, 2009

Frost/Nixon Friday

Well, folks, I rented Frost/Nixon (Universal, 2008). I'm going to watch it tonight. I sure hope it's better than Milk and W.-- both of which I was very disappointed in. Anyway, I've wanted to see this movie for some time, so it had better be good, especially since I'm devoting two hours to watching it! I'll let y'all know how my viewing experience went next week.
Continuing on the political theme, here's the info for my brand-spankin'-new Suite 101 article:
Title: "The History of the Custis-Lee Mansion: How a Private Home Became a National Landmark"
Teaser: In 1802, George Washington Parke Custis built a home in Virginia. Throughout the nineteenth century, this home would have more famous inhabitants...
Link: http://www.suite101.com/writer_articles.cfm/obamagirl08


No comments: