Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, as you probably already figured out, today's my birthday. I'm 29! Actually, it was pretty much like a normal day-- or whatever passes for one in the Ashleyverse. I went to work, came home at 4, and did Pilates; it was pretty standard. Anywho, I'm not doing anything special tonight. It's uber-cold and snowy. I'm gonna stay in, get comfy, and perhaps watch one of my fave flicks. I haven't decided which one yet. So, that's what I'm doing to celebrate my special day: absolutely nothing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, that didn't take long. . . " President Barack Obama on Tuesday admitted he made a mistake in handling the nomination of Tom Daschle as his Health and Human Services secretary, saying Daschle's tax problems sent a message that the politically powerful are treated differently from average people."

Mistake? C'mon, like Obama didn't know about this guy's tax history? Give me a break, he tried to slip one past the American public and got caught. Just good ol' American politics from a good ol' politician! Same game, different players. Plus, he's admitted he's a intermittent smoker, and we all know where that leads. . . Monica's probably knocking at the back door of the White House as we speak!

On a lighter note, happy birthday!