Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Day After

Okay, I'm a little sore today for some reason. I think that Pilates workout I did yesterday really got into my deep muscle tissues. I'm going to do some yoga this evening to counteract the effects. Let's see, what else is going on in the Ashleyverse? Oh, I'm going to apply for another job with Raw Story Media. Also, Tom Daschle stepped down this week. I don't think Barack knew about Daschle's tax situation. Last night, Brian Williams said that the American people have heard three words from their president that they haven't heard from their president in eight years: "I screwed up." To be perfectly honest, I worry for Barack. He's inherited this mondo mess, and I think he feels he always needs to be on the defensive. He needs to follow the Lincoln model and go Machiavelli on the Repubs, especially in regards to the stim package bill.

No comments: