Friday, February 13, 2009

A Brief Discussion of the Principles of Karma, Amongst Other Things, on This Friday the 13th

Wow! That was a jumble! Yes, folks, it's Friday the 13th. I've got some stuff to talk to y'all about this morning. First, I hear that the octuplets woman is now receiving death threats. C'mon, people! Crazy begets crazy. Speaking of crazy, just for fun I looked up a few of the neo-con talking heads (Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, etc.) on IMDb.com. On Ingraham's message board, a lot of folks were incensed that she uses John Lennon's "Power to the People" as her theme song. Honestly, I don't blame 'em. Lennon would be rolling over in his grave. The last eight years have really dished out some bad karma. Speaking of karma, did y'all watch My Name Is Earl last night? Dang, that karma thing is no joke. Also, the re-election of Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu is really going to cause problems for our new president. Folks, we've gotta work together to promote peace. Finally, I'm actually feeling lucky today for some reason. I'm not sure why. Then again, I'm not a particularly superstitious person. Anywho, I've got to start getting ready for work. Just chill, everybody. Go watch Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, or Rachel Maddow. Better yet, try yoga and/or meditation. It's alright, we will get through all this.

No comments: