Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Wacky Wednesday Stuff for Your Entertainment and Information

Where to begin with this "newscast"? Well, there's tons of info I could share with y'all (not too sure about the entertainment part). In political news, for starters, President Obama has brought a comprehensive health-care bill before Congress. I suppose that could prove entertaining for we progressives! Also, while Chile is the current earthquake "hotspot," scientists have their eyes on Eurasia as the next predicted epicenter of plate tectonic movement.

Actually, I stumbled across some rather entertaining political news today. Some GOP Congressman (he's from somewhere down South, I think) wants Reagan's picture on the $50 bill. Please! It's bad enough that we have to see Ulysses S. Grant's worthless, drunken mug everytime we pull out a 50. How's that for entertainment?

Last but certainly not least, in Ashleyverse news, I survived my mid-term exam. No further commentary on that item. And that concludes this edition of Wacky Wednesday News. Peace out!

No comments: