Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greetings from Research Paper Hell!

Well, folks, I have officially touched the flames of "Research Paper Hell!" Hmm... I wonder what level Dante would place me in. LOL! Yes, I'm feeling very infernal right now. Still, I think that at this point, there's hope I'll make it out the other side and redeem myself with a decent paper. I'm about half-way finished writing the dang thing, so perhaps by tomorrow, I'll be upgraded to "Research Paper Purgatory." Needless to say, the second I finish this sucker will be absolutely heavenly. (Excuse all these cornball religious metaphors. It's just that I'm so deeply entrenched in all that Romanticism stuff atm. Not that I'm complaining-- I actually love it.) Okay, I need to be a good girl (if possible) and get my paper written.

No comments: