Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thoughtless Thursday

I've declared today "Thoughtless Thursday." I've decided to just turn off my brain and tune out the world. I feel that I've earned the right to tune out for a while. In honor of this occasion, I'm watching The House Bunny. Honestly, I wish I could sometimes get away with being more like Anna Faris' character, Shelley. Instead, I have to pretend to be smart most of the time. Anywho, I'll probably veg tonight and watch Almost Famous. (Look for a review of this great Cameron Crowe flick sometime this weekend.) Also, my fave shows-- My Name Is Earl, Kath and Kim, The Office, and 30 Rock-- are on TV tonight. Heck, I might even drink a few beers and chow down on some fried chicken and ice cream, courtesy of DQ. So, here's to being unapologetically lazy!

No comments: