Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Beware the Ides of March."

That's the signature quote from the Soothsayer character in Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar. The expression "Ides of March" refers to the middle of the month, or more precisely March 15th. Today, of course, is March 15th. Bad things supposedly happen on this day. Actually, I don't think there's anything anyone should beware of-- except for the possibility that Rush Limbaugh could single-handedly revive the conservative movement-- but I don't foresee that happening. (I think I might spout off about CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) later this week.) Anywho, I just finished engineering a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game on WVLN 740 AM, and I'm really worn out. Incidentally, the Cards lost the game, which took place in Clearwater, Florida, to the Philadelphia Phillies.

No comments: