Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mid-Week Rant

Okay, I still have a little more political ranting and raving to do. Did y'all see Dick Cheney on TV this past week? How can he even show his face in public? Also, I saw a snippet of Glenn "Crazy Eyes" Beck's melodramatic "I-love-my-country-and-I-fear-for-it" moment. Absolutely sickening! On a personal note, I stirred up a little controversy on Suite101. (Who'da thunk it, right?) Anywho, I made the fatal mistake of writing about the Civil War. (Insert collective gasp here.) Apparently, when you discuss the Civil War, the discussion becomes rather, well, uncivil. Oh, well, that's not enough to shut me up. That said, I think will focus on positive, happy things for the remainder of the week. Just call me "Little Miss Sunshine" from here on out. LOL!

No comments: