Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Chinese New Year's Eve

Well, folks, I am enjoying a quiet, relaxing New Year's Eve in complete solitude. I am currently re-watching I Really Hate My Job*. Later, I will partake of some leftover Chinese food. I tend to associate Chinese with New Year's. I think it's the Year of the Ox, according to the Chinese zodiac. Speaking of which, my fortune cookie from last night read: "Your talents will be put to good use in the very near future (or something like that)." Hmmm... . Anywho, my Yahoo! horoscope insists that this is going to be a big year for me and that 2012 will be a "breakout year." We shall see!
*Check out http://www.ireallyhatemyjobthemovie.com/ for more info about the aforementioned sleeper hit. Yeah, it's becoming a fave-- it really resonates w/me.

No comments: