Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Night Musings

"Right On"
By Lysistrata
Jesus was right on
Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson were right on
Martin Luther King was right on
Jimmy Carter was right on
Rosa Parks was right on
Betty Friedan was right on, as was Gloria Steinem
John Lennon was right on
Bob Dylan was right on
Keith Olbermann was right on; Obama's right on
I hope I'm right on
I don't know for sure
Sometimes I don't know if I get anything right
I try to say the right things, and they come out all wrong
I try to do the right things, and they come off all wrong
Maybe I'm being too hard on myself
I tend to be hypercritical, tend to underestimate myself
I try to remember what Mother Teresa said: "We can only do small things with great love."
She was right on
Maybe I've been right about a few things
Abe Lincoln once said: "All the people can be right some of the time, some of the people can be right all of the time, but all the people can't be right all the time."
He was right on
I think some people never right and always wrong, like Dubya
According to Fact Check, he's given no less than 23 different rationale for the war
Wrong-- Dead Wrong!
(Yeah, Scott McClellan was definitely right on!)
Gandhi was right on
Got a bumper sticker that says, "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
Right on, man!
Maybe I'm right at least part of the time
I said there'd be a backlash against Pox Americana
I was right about that
It's happening-- happening right now
Right on!

No comments: